Loan offers are only valid for 6 hours from the time you apply. If you do not accept your initial loan offer and choose to re-apply, your loan terms may be different.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply?
- Can I apply for a UpLift Monthly loan over the phone?
- Which credit or debit cards can I use to make my loan payments?
- Can you apply before booking a trip or do you need to book the trip first?
- If I apply, will this be a credit soft pull or hard pull?
- Why do you require the last four of my social security number when applying for a loan?
- My loan offer expired and I reapplied. Why is my down payment amount more than the first time I applied?