We use the last four of your social security number to perform a ‘soft’ credit check. This enables us to verify your identity and determine your eligibility for financing based off of the information we receive back from Equifax. Regardless of the evaluation of your application, this ‘soft’ credit check will not affect your credit score.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply?
- Can I apply for a UpLift Monthly loan over the phone?
- Which credit or debit cards can I use to make my loan payments?
- Can you apply before booking a trip or do you need to book the trip first?
- If I apply, will this be a credit soft pull or hard pull?
- Why do you require the last four of my social security number when applying for a loan?
- My loan offer expired and I reapplied. Why is my down payment amount more than the first time I applied?